A ‘Weekend Edit’ after a 3-day weekend? I know, it’s crazy. But we have so much to catch up on.
- Wendell hosted his first DC event last week at the Georgetown Madewell and made lots of new friends. Meanwhile, I found the most comfortable pair of jeans and loved them so much I bought two pair.
- House of Cards Season 5 premieres today. Did anyone else seriously contemplate playing hooky this morning? Skim this S1-4 recap before you binge watch the new season tonight.
- Big things are happening over here over the next two weeks. I haven’t decided if I’m going to share these nuggets in a blog post or via InstaStories so make sure you’re following me on Instagram so you don’t miss the news!
- Love empty calories as much as I do? Check out the top beer gardens in DC.
- Old formal dresses taking up room in your closet? I’m donating mine to (reader-suggested) Project Cinderella.
- Thanks to your likes and shares and votes I won National Harbor’s Style Challenge! I can’t thank you all enough!
- Starting a new job? Here’s how to make the best first impression.
- Save those smokey-eye skills for a night out and try these office approved products instead.
- MDW sales might be over but the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale is still in full force. Shop my favorites for work, weekend, and check out what I snagged from the sale here.
- Soludos just made a loafer mule. I immediately purchased the white.
- Just scheduled a day date? This sweater is still on sale!
- ‘Tis the season for denim jackets. Nordstrom has a few included in their current sale but this one is, hands down, my favorite.
- Apparently, I’ve been living under a rock because I just realized Sole Society now sells clothing. My first purchase? A swing cami. Naturally.
- Those espadrille wedges that we’ve all been swooning over but can’t afford? I just found a pair for $60 and they come in three colors!
- This white top has been a huge hit and is currently less than $30! The back detail is my favorite part!
Stay in the know
Instagram | bts + shop my ootds
Twitter | sarcastic ramblings
Facebook | inside scoops
Pinterest | aesthetically pleasing inspo