If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen my recent InstaStories promising new content and getting back on schedule. And it’s not so much that I’m a big fat liar but more that there are so many things going on right now and this blog has taken the heat because of it. Currently, content is planned out for the next three weeks. PHEWF. Next week we’re covering why it’s important to wear SPF every day – yes, I said every day. We’ll cover how to achieve my favorite summertime hair style and take a look at my desktop essentials.
For now, I’m leaving you with links to the 400 things I’ve purchased in the last month in efforts to theraputize (it’s a word) myself with retail newness.
- I’ve added these 4 Perricone MD products to my skincare routine and hand-over-heart my skin has never looked or felt better. Particularly in DC summer heat.
- Speaking of skincare, I’ve been giving my skin a month break from makeup. It’s been…interesting, mostly for those of you who’ve had to witness my mug sans makeup, but worth it.Two rave products that I’m dying to try after this makeup free month are this mascara and this brow gel. I’ve heard nothing but great things about both and they’re patiently waiting for these 30 days to be over.
- I haven’t been able to find many white summery tops that I’ve loved this season but this $17 OTS top is so good I bought two.
- Life PSA: You should be wearing facial sunscreen everyday. I use this sunscreen daily and it’s 101% worth the price tag + dermatologist recommended. Details next week.
- I’m having a little bit of a casual boho moment and went on a Free People binge last week. These items just arrived and I may or may not be wearing two of them today.
- I just snagged the yummiest lip balm and just in time for my birthday. How appropriate.
- I’m not a dress cover-up kinda gal. Instead I opt for cut-offs + button downs and this one has been my go-to this summer.
- Just purchased two pair of these Target slides in black and blue + white stripe. The black pair are a win, obviously, but I’m not sure how I feel about the stripes – would love your opinion.
- Speaking of Target, their bags are on point right now. I just bought this little crossbody and have my eye on a few others.
What’s happening with you? How was your 4th? What have you been purchasing that I need to get in on? Tell me everything.