Gals, Amazon is coming in hot with the essentials this month.
- This belt has been my go-to over the past few weeks. It’s simple, chic, and pairs perfectly with nearly everything in my capsule wardrobe. I loved it so much I also bought it in brown!
- After seeing this heated massage pillow all over Instagram, I figured it might be the key to alleviating the tension headaches I get throughout the week. Not only has it worked wonders, it’s also amazing for your lower back. I highly recommend investing in this little self care essential.
- Fully entrenched in this quest to minimize my forehead lines, I’m trying anything short of Botox these days. This tool has proven quite effective, paired with line reducing serums and vitamin c. I use it twice a week and have notices significant improvement over the last month.
- After over a year of being very careful with my Apple watch, a moment of recklessness led to a scratched surface and a heap of regret. If only I’d found this $7 fix sooner! This watch case fully protects the surface and watch body and doesn’t compromise the touch screen. Winner.
- At some point we’ll cover how Apple TV is truly life changing but for now we’re discussing how inconveniently small the remote is. I’ve lost it in the couch, in my comforter, in my sweater, under the table, in the kitchen… the list goes on. Luckily, I came across this genius $5 invention and it’s helped significantly.
- I’ll de dedicating a full blog post to all things collagen early next week but for now, this is the brand I’m using. It’s completely flavorless and fully dissolves in hot liquids. I’ve also noticed a substantial improvement in my skin since taking this specific supplement.
- This was perhaps my favorite purchase of the month. I went back and forth about spending $20 on a lip treatment but the reviews were good and the hype is real. This stuff works. I wear it every night and have another tub in my purse to use as chapstick throughout winter. Dry lips are no longer a thing with this lip mask!