Ah, Weekend Updates. Brought to you by my chaotic schedule, the overwhelming desire to fill you in on all my latest shopping finds, and my unwavering love of Colin Jost and Michael Che.
FRIENDS. It’s been awhile. The last Weekend Update was over two months ago and boy, have there been a few developments since then. It’s kind of amazing how in just 60 days every part of your life can change, both good and bad. I’ll share most of those goings-on over the next few weeks but for now, we catch up on everything else.
- I’m really picky about phone cases but this marble one is super cute and provides excellent protection. It also comes in white!
- After one use, I’m pledging allegiance to a new gel liner pen. This one from Clinique stays put all day and glides on like a dream.
- The perfect black shell top exists and it’s currently over 50% off.
- Fun fact: I’m an extroverted introvert. Are you?
- While this dress is $115, I’ve already worn it three times this week. For a well made, year round staple, I’d say this one is worth the price.
- I’ve swapped out my black polish for this chalky pink color and I might not go back till September. Kidding. of course.
- After finding the perfect cutoffs I bought two pair. Excessive? Maybe. But the price made the purchase justifiable.
- This weekend’s forecast is rain, rain, and more rain. Make sure you’re prepared with short boots or tall ones (just bought this quilted pair) and a legitimate rain jacket (also into this shell).
- Feeling this new studded Coach bag. It’s ideal for lighter work days or girls nights out! Check out what’s currently in my bag:
This weekend is shaping up to be a big one. Make sure you’re following along on Instagram to stay up to date with the latest since I haven’t been great about checking in with Weekend Updates! Hopefully that will change in the very near future :) Tell me, what’s happening with YOU!? Any changes in store for the summer?