Dress: Meeps [love this under $50 option] | Blazer: Vintage Escada [similar] | Heels: Nine West [love these] [similar with platform] [love these brown suede] | Bag: Vintage Mark Cross [similar] [similar on super sale] | Necklace: Rachel Mulherin c/o | Watch: BCBG | Bracelets: Alex and Ani | Shades: Amazon [similar]
This blazer is one of my most treasure vintage finds. I initially thought of pulling a Miley & wearing it as a dress but logic prevailed & it’s now my go to classic black blazer. It’s just heavy enough, perfectly structured, has killer removable white layers, & is just so pretty. Who knew you could sport black & still be dressed for spring? Throw a pattern into the mix & add a statement necklace & you, my friend, are as good as gold.
While we’re on the topic of favorite fashion finds, have you purchased your super duper inexpensive ticket to the fashion event of the month? For just 10 dollahs, Gilt City DC is hosting their annual warehouse sale. I hit this sucker up last year & scored big time on some huge names in the biz. I owe a few dresses & my favorite pair of motorcycle boots to last year’s sale.
There are only two time slots left so get yours now! Tickets are still available for Saturday, March 23 & include some major fun:
- Onsite bar sponsored by La Marca Prosecco and also featuring Whitehaven Wine and New Amsterdam Vodka with Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Refreshments provided by AQUAhydrate and Coco Cafe
- Additional merchandise provided by Closets for Causes
- Onsite promotions provided by Seamless Web
- Uber $20 gift card with purchase (valid for new users only)
- Photo kiosk provided by SMART Pics
- Music by live DJ