Hi, I’m Meaghan! Welcome to District Sparkle!
If you’re looking for ’round the clock fashion inspiration, how to get the perfect beachy waves, or just looking for career tips + tricks, you’ve come to the right place. P.S. blogging tips + tutorials are in the works! Catch the first few here.
As DC area native and Department of State contractor, I’m all too familiar with the work wear woes that plague our nation’s capital. In 2012, District Sparkle was created in an effort to inspire professional women to dress appropriately for their job, whether it be on Capitol Hill, K Street, or in a loft at a start-up, all while staying true to their personality. It’s not about dressing for the job you want; It’s about dressing well for the job you have and killing the game in the process.
Want to get to know me better?
- Spoiler alert: I’m an Extroverted Introvert
- I spend a decent amount of time trying to find that perfect work/life balance
- Check out What I Wear to Work via Washingtonian
- With 30 just around the corner, I’m reflecting on a few lessons learned in my 20s
- I tend to speak my mind on Twitter and I occasionally overshare on Instagram
- Most importantly…I’m obsessed with my dog.
Thanks for stopping by!
[show_ltk_widget_version_two rows=”2″ cols=”8″ show_frame=”false” user_id=”47786″ padding=”2″ app_id=”821526655″]